My family has so much fun decorating the house for Halloween. Our Halloween decor wouldn’t be complete without some handmade crafts by the kids. I never seem to know what we should make, so I checked out some of my favorite blogs and found 5 fun Halloween crafts for kids that can easily be made with basic craft supplies that we already have around the house.
Halloween Crafts for Kids
1. 3D Paper Pumpkins found at Better in Bulk are surprisingly super easy to make, not to mention lots of fun!
2. These decoupage Halloween Lanterns by our friend Crunchy Frugalista will look great out on the porch or on the mantle. Put some battery operated tea lights in them for a spooky glow.
3. Don’t throw those egg cartons away! You’d be surprised by how easily Tailor Made Mamma transformed them into a spooky spider craft.
4. I’ve been saving those empty toilet paper tubes and now I finally have a use for them. My great buddy Linette over at The Kids Fun Reviewed turned trash into treasure with her Toilet Paper Roll Halloween Jack O’ Lantern craft.
5. You know I had to include something edible in this roundup. These Witches Brooms found over at Around My Family Table look too good to eat…almost! You know you’re gonna eat these!
October is just a few days away. Will you be making Halloween crafts with the kids?