Don’t you wish you had all of your favorite recipes in one place, accessible from both your computer and mobile device? Cook’n Recipe Organizer software does all of that and much more. When Laura and I went to Reviewer’s Retreat this past summer, of the things we received in our swag bags is the Cook’n Recipe Organizer Version 10. Pretty sweet, right? We each got one and since we live in the same house, we have an extra one to give away to you.
In case you’re not familiar with the Cook’n Recipe Organizer, here’s a bit about what you can do with it.
- Enter Your Recipes Easily Using Quick-Fill.
- Type Ingredients You Have On-Hand to Get Recipe Ideas — One of my favorite features!
- Auto-Generate Shopping List by Aisle to Save Time
- Capture Recipes From Your Favorite Websites with One-Click
- Print a Family Cookbook to Share with Friends
- Calculate Nutrition and Scale Recipes
- Sync with iPhone & Android for Easy Access in Kitchen
The Cook’n Recipe Organizer Version 10 comes with free updates and works with both Mac and PC! We have a copy to give away to one lucky US reader. Please enter via the Rafflecopter entry form below. Good luck!