Today has been a day of reflection. Laura and I have been taking a look at our blog’s analytics to see what you liked and didn’t like in 2012. We really enjoy sharing recipes on this blog, and thought it would be fun to start the new year with a post featuring our Top 10 Recipes of 2012 on About A Mom (most viewed recipes). After seeing the results, I have to say that this blog has gone to the dogs…
I probably should explain that last statement – 4 of our Top 10 recipes are dog treats that we make for our dogs. Clearly there are a lot of dog lovers out there like us, which gives us motivation to dedicate more time to our new venture DoggyDigger.com. We got it all set up back in the fall, put a few posts up, and kinda forgot about it. Well, that’s all about to change.
Without further ado…
Top 10 Recipes of 2012
One thing we’ve noticed in researching for this post is that our photography is getting better. There is still much improvement needed in that area, but it’s still work in progress for us. Our great love for food, however, remains the same. Feel free to browse our entire recipe category and tell us which one is your favorite?
- Homemade Fortune Cookies Recipe (aboutamom.com)
- Lightened Up Artichoke and Green Chile Dip Recipe (aboutamom.com)
- Recipes: My Thumbprint Cookies Recipe – Updated with C&H Light Sugar @CandHSugar #CHLight #GIVEAWAY (miscfinds4u.com)
- Dog Biscuit Holiday Wreath (aboutamom.com)
- Vegetarian Recipes: Quick and Easy Taco Salad Recipe (miscfinds4u.com)