Microsoft Studios just announced the first of 70 hidden object episodes of Disney Interactive titles for Xbox Games on Windows 8. Watch for new episodes every month, beginning with Tinker Bell and her Disney Fairies friends, including Silvermist, Rosetta, Fawn, Iridessa, Vidia and Queen Clarion. Then watch for future game titles inspired by other magical Disney stories and characters like Disney Princesses (Snow White, Mulan, Cinderella, Rapunzel, Aurora, Ariel, Tiana, Belle, Pocahontas and Jasmine), The Lion King, Jake and the Neverland Pirates and more.
Check out the wonder of ‘Disney Fairies: Hidden Treasures’ on Xbox Games for Windows 8 – the first title in the lineup of Disney Interactive titles to come! Solve puzzles, find objects and play along with the story of Tinker Bell in scenes beautifully recreated from Pixie Hollow!
About ‘Disney Fairies Hidden Treasures’:
· Each episode features stories from the world of Pixie Hollow and is a part of a larger tale
· Play fun mini games and find hidden collectibles in every episode
· Journey into the magical world of Pixie Hollow, including stunning Disney graphics
· Save your game progress on one Windows 8 device and resume play on another
· A special “Read to me” mode allows parents and kids to play and read together
· Each episode can be played again and again with new objects to find and collect
Pricing for ‘Disney Fairies Hidden Treasures’ is $4.99 per episode. For more information on this title or to try the free trial, please click here.
Disclosure: I am a Windows Champions Blogger for 2013. As part of my participation in the program I will have the opportunity to try out new products and promotions.