The warm weather has officially arrived. We just spent the last 5 days down in Orlando at Walt Disney World and it was so hot. We’re not usually outdoors all day like that, and ended up eating so many of those Mickey ice cream bars while we were there. Vacation is always so indulgent. Now that we are back home, I’m trying to cut out some of the sugar and artificial flavors. These strawberry kiwi ice pops made with coconut water are just what I need to feel better out over-indulging so much at the Disney parks.
Strawberry Kiwi Ice Pops
1 Cup washed sliced strawberries
1 Cup sliced kiwi fruit
1 Bottle of coconut water
Ice pop mold- You can get one from Amazon here.
1. Place a few pieces of sliced fruit into your ice pop mold
2. Pour in the coconut water. Fill about halfway in the mold
3. Place a few more pieces of fruit into your ice pop mold
4. Now, fill the rest of the way with coconut water
5. You can add a few more pieces of fruit to the bottom if you have room
6. Place in the freezer overnight or for about five hours
7. To remove your ice pops, place the bottom of your mold under hot water for about 10 seconds, and pull them out. Some molds give way easier than others.
Don’t you love how simple these are to make? Enjoy!