Last week we shared some simple homemade Valentines with printables, using Pop Rocks and bouncy balls. They were so much fun to make! I love for the kids to be able to give something to their friends that is personalized and homemade. Especially when it doesn’t cause me a lot of work or expense. I have a few more printables and ideas for Valentines that I want to share. These printables pair well with Tootsie Roll candy, small toy cars, and toy rings. I picked up all of my treats at the dollar store, keeping the cost way down.
They are a fun play on words that kids will really enjoy!
To make these homemade Valentines, you’ll need small plastic treat bags (I used the 3 inch size), printable Valentines (provided below), treats, scissors, and a stapler. Easy peasy!
I like how you ‘roll’ Valentine!
This printable works great with both Tootsie Roll and Rolo candy. Get the free printable here.
I ‘wheelie’ like you Valentine!
This Valentine is so fun paired with inexpensive toy cars. Get the free printable here.
You’re a real ‘gem’ Valentine!
Any little girl would be delighted to receive this Valentine! Get the free printable here.
So, what do you think? Will you be making homemade Valentines this year?
- I Like You ‘Beary’ Much Valentine’s Day Treat Bags with Printable (aboutamom.com)
- Goldfish Crackers Valentines with Printable (aboutamom.com)
- Simple Homemade Valentines for Kids with Free Printables (aboutamom.com)
- DIY Candy Bouquet for Valentine’s Day and More Dollar Store Crafts (aboutamom.com)
- Homemade Conversation Hearts (aboutamom.com)