I’ve always made potato salad the same way that my grandma used to make it with potatoes, eggs, onion, dill relish, mayonnaise, mustard, and a splash or two of apple cider vinegar. It’s always been a family favorite. With our Labor Day weekend BBQ coming up, I went on the search for some different versions of this favorite American side dish. I’m quite pleased with what I found. Wouldn’t it be fun to make all of these and serve a potato salad bar? Chances are I will never be that ambitious, but I will definitely be trying a few of these.
Potato Salad Recipes
(Pictured from left to right)
1. This one I’ll be trying for sure — Loaded Baked Potato with Cauliflower. I love mashed cauliflower, so this is sure to be delicious!
2. You can’t go wrong with this Loaded Potato Salad from the Hungry Couple.
3. Potato Salad served Greek style!
4. Summer Veggie Potato Salad from Eat Yourself Skinny would make the perfect centerpiece for your next BBQ.
5. This Mustard Potato Salad recipe is very similar to the one my grandma used to make.
6. Bacon is the secret ingredient in this Fully Loaded Potato Salad.
7. I’ve always been a big fan of Red Skinned Potato Salad like this one from The Knit Wit by Shair.
I hope you are now feeling inspired to add some homemade Potato Salad to your next family BBQ!
Which one of these potato salad recipes will you be trying next?