I am such a huge fan of Nutella. For years I have enjoyed it smearing the chocolate-flavored hazelnut spread over a slice of multi-grain toast, but only recently have I started incorporating Nutella into some of my recipes. World Nutella Day is on February 5, 2013, so I thought I would do a roundup of some of my favorite Nutella recipes.
Nutella Fun Facts
– The amount of Nutella produced worldwide in one day is equivalent to nearly three times the weight of the Statue of Liberty.
– More than 70 million hazelnuts are used worldwide each day in the production of Nutella.
– The number of jars sold annually, if lined up, would wrap around the moon four times.
We’ve featured a couple of Nutella recipes on About a Mom recently, including Nutella Chocolate Hearts Candy and Nutella Ravioli Hearts with Raspberry Sauce.
Nutella Chocolate Candy Hearts
You’d be amazed by how simple these Nutella Chocolate Hearts are to make. They are super rich and absolutely delicious! Get the recipe here.
Nutella Ravioli Hearts
Nutella Ravioli Hearts are the perfect Valentine’s Day dessert. They are baked, and much simpler to make than you might think. Get the step-by-step recipe here.
Gluten Free Nutella Chocolate Cookies
My friend Linette over at Kids Fun Reviewed recently posted these Gluten Free Nutella Chocolate Cookies. They look amazing! Her recipes are always so good.
Nutella Cookie Truffles
Mickey over at A Helicopter Mom just shared with us how to make these Nutella Cookie Truffles. Need I say more? Yum!
Now that I’ve got your attention… This is a Blog Hop! Please link up your favorite Nutella Recipes below. Please don’t link up and run, but take a moment to check out the other fabulous recipes!
- Valentine’s Day Products to Swoon Over (aboutamom.com)
- Homemade Conversation Hearts (aboutamom.com)
- Sweetheart Brownies Recipe (aboutamom.com)
- Lightened Up Zucchini Chips Recipe (aboutamom.com)
- Recipes: Homemade Holiday Candy Cane Recipe – 6 To Try This Christmas (miscfinds4u.com)