Is it feeling like the honeymoon has been over for a while? Here are 10 fun ways to rekindle the romance before Valentine’s Day.
10 Ways to Rekindle the Romance Before Valentine’s Day
1. Find ways to say ‘I love you’. Leave notes in unexpected places, like the bathroom mirror or in your honey’s car. Get creative with it. Maybe draw a heart on the bathroom mirror or leave a note with ‘I love you’ in different languages. Send an unexpected text message, simply stating ‘I love you’ or ‘thinking about you’.
2. Plan a date night. When was the last time you actually went on a date with your partner? Remember some of the special things you enjoyed doing together when you were courting and plan an uninterrupted date night.
3. I think you’re sexy. Men need to feel they are good looking and sexy, just as much as women do. Display playful signs of affection like a quick swat on the rear or go all out by initiating a night filled with lingerie and passion. Simply tell him how good looking he is.
4. Kiss passionately. I’m not talking about that quick peck when you or your spouse is heading out the door. Kiss long and passionately – go for it!
Related Article: Heart Shaped Chocolate Chip Cookies
5. Listen without interrupting. With our busy lives, this can be hard to do as you each jockey to get in the last word. Try being quiet, just listen and show that you really are interested in what he has to say.
6. Pamper your partner. Pamper your partner with a hand, foot or neck massage. If you have the time, pop in some romantic music and whip out the massage oil.
7. Turn up the flames. Candle light has a way of igniting passion. Whether it be a candle light dinner after the kids go to bed or lighting a few candles in the bedroom, turning the flames up can really set the mood for romance.
Related Article: 50 of the Best Printable Valentine’s Day Cards
8. Hold hands. The simple act of holding hands can go a long way.
9. Go for a moonlight walk if you can or just lay a blanket outside and cuddle up to gaze at the stars.
10. Don’t forget to use the words ‘I love you’.
Related Article: Valentine’s Day Date Night Conversation Starters Printable
How do you plan to rekindle the romance before Valentine’s Day?
By Word of Mouth Musings says
Most times it really is the little things that make all the difference!
That is so true!
Julie Wood says
I found this post to be very informative! I printed it, and will read it a It is very helpful! Thanks for posting!
Krystal Ramirez says
I love this post so much imma have to print it!!! Thanks!!
I love this post and also try to add these points to my love life.
These are great tips on how to rekindle the romance. A way to expand on the first tip is to send romantic texts to your partner. Texting is a fun way to show your partner you are thinking about him or her. You can send a text of appreciation that says how much you appreciate having him or her in your life. You can add something saucy to the end, like “I will show you how much I appreciate you tonight… :)”
Great idea! Thanks!