I recently had a conversation with someone about New Years Resolutions. I stated that I don’t really agree in making resolutions for the new year, because more often than not they are not kept. Ever since that conversation I have not been able to stop thinking about things that I want to do in 2012. I have decided to make a 2012 To Do List instead. I am a list maker and often work through multiple To Do Lists each day. Here is a list of the 20 that things I have come up with so far.
- Give the yard a make-over this Spring.
- Plant a vegetable garden.
- Use the clothes line.
- Offer couponing classes at the Rec Center.
- Learn to knit without a loom.
- Organize photos.
- Sell my homemade dog treats at local events.
- Get my desk and calendars organized (if anyone knows of a great planner, please share).
- Attend BlogHer Conference (seeking sponsors).
- Spend Christmas at Disney!
- Train the dogs to not wake me up so early in the morning.
- Take regular vitamins and supplements.
- Eat more vegetables (this applies to the whole family).
- Shave my legs more often (sad but true).
- Try more crockpot recipes.
- Get the car paid off!
- Create new blog (Doggy Digger).
- Do more recycling.
- Continue to lose weight (thanks to Nutrisystem).
Do you have a 2012 To Do List or resolutions? I would love to hear what some of them are!
shared by Angela
Denise Shannon says