5 Ingredient Mini Spaghetti Pies
- Pillsbury Grands Biscuits (8 count package)
- 8 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 2 cups prepared spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/4 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh Basil, chopped
- Prepare spaghetti noodles according to package directions.
- While spaghetti is boiling, split each Pillsbury Grands Biscuit into 2 equal parts. Using the palm of your hand, press each biscuit half into a 2 1/2 to 3 inch round. You will want it to fill the inside of a muffin tin. Press each of the 16 biscuit discs down into a muffin tin. It will need to fill the bottom and go up the sides.
- After cooked spaghetti has been drained, return it to the pot. Stir in 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese and 1 1/2 cups of the spaghetti sauce.
- Using tongs or a spoon, fill each biscuit cup with prepared spaghetti. Use remaining 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce to top each pie with a small amount of sauce. Sprinkle the tops of each pie with remaining 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 12 - 15 minutes. Remove from oven and optionally garnish with additional chopped Basil.
Recipe by About A Mom at https://www.aboutamom.com/5-ingredient-mini-spaghetti-pies/