I realize that as busy moms there isn’t always time for luxuries like soaking in a bubble bath or taking a hot shower that lasts more than 5 minutes. Sometimes it’s impossible to even get a minutes alone in the bathroom, period. With Mother’s Day just around the corner, I find myself thinking of simple ways that we Mom’s can get a little much needed TLC, and ways to turn your bathroom into an oasis. I was thrilled when given the opportunity to partner with Waterpik to review their Rainfall Shower Head. Turning your bathroom into an oasis is one way to pamper yourself this Mother’s Day, and it doesn’t have to be extravagant or cost a lot of money. I made a video showing some of my favorite products and ways that I have turned my bathroom into a relaxing oasis.
5 Simple Ways to Turn Your Bathroom Into an Oasis
1. Bath Salts and Shower Gels– Keeping a stash of your favorite bath salts, body scrubs, shower gels, and lotions in the bathroom will help to keep your skin feeling fresh and luxurious. I’m kind of old school when it comes to bath products. I’m a big fan of Calgon bath beeds and Philosophy Bath and Shower Gel. I love the classic scents of Philosophy Amazing Grace and Summer Grace.
2. New Bath Robe– A fresh, soft, fluffy bath robe is a must for when you get out of the shower. I make sure that my robe is monogrammed, so that everyone else in the house knows that it’s off limits.
3. Soft Rug– I recently splurged and picked up some super soft and fluffy white bath rugs for the master bathroom. It’s the only room in the house where I can get away with white rugs and I love them.
4. New Candles– Candles can go a long way to set the mood, and I am loving the new spring and summer scented candles that take back to my vacations at the beach.
5. Rainfall Shower Head– Probably most important in creating a bathroom oasis, is a good shower head like the Waterpik Rainfall Shower Head. Having a rainfall experience in the shower transports you to a different place, if only for a moment. There are seven different spray settings:
- Full Body
- Drenching RainFall
- Drenching Rain + Massage
- Pulsating Massage
- Water Saving Trickle
I have tried all of the settings and my favorites are the Drenching RainFall and Pulsating Massage. It is so incredibly simple to switch between spray settings. I couldn’t be more thrilled with this shower head.
The Waterpik Rainfall Shower Head has such a stylish design and is easy to install. I think it would make a fabulous Mother’s Day gift. Be sure to check out this $10 rebate form if you are thinking about picking this up for yourself or as a gift.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Waterpik. The opinions and text are all mine.