Pineapple Upside-Down Cake has met its match! This Apple Upside Down Cake captures the flavors of fall, and couldn't be any simpler to make.
2 (7 ounce) packages Martha White Apple Cider Muffin Mix 2 Eggs 1 Cup milk 3 small Macintosh apples 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed 1/3 cup butter
7" round high baking dish, at least 3" deep
1. Preheat your oven to 350° F.
2. Cut your butter into cubes, place into your baking dish, and set in your preheated oven for 5-5 minutes or until butter is melted.
3. Sprinkle your brown sugar over your butter.
4. Slice your apples from the top of the apple and use an apple corer or small cookie cutter to remove the center.
5. Place about 5 apple slices into your butter and brown sugar mix.
6. Mix together your muffin mixes, eggs, and milk and pour over your apples.
7. Bake for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick test comes out clean 8. Slice and enjoy with a cup of coffee or warm apple cider.
Recipe by About a Mom at https://www.aboutamom.com/apple-upside-down-cake/