How to Make Baby Yoda Cookies
May the 4th be with you! Did you know that today, May 4, is Star Wars Day? I have some adorable Baby Yoda Cookies that are perfect for the celebration. Requiring few ingredients, these dipped OREO no-bake Baby Yoda cookies are super easy to make and taste amazing.
- Oreo Cookies
- Green candy melts
- Brown mini M&Ms
- Whole almonds
- Fondant roller or rolling pin
- Fondant cutter or pizza cutter
- Prepare a baking sheet or cutting board with waxed paper.
- Melt the candy coating according to package directions giving special care not to overheat the candy. If the candy coating is overheated, it will be too thick. You can add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil or vegetable shortening to help thin the candy but do not add any other type of liquid as the candy will seize and harden.
- One at a time, use a candy dipper to cover whole almonds in the melted candy and tap to allow the excess to return to the bowl. Transfer the almonds to waxed paper and allow to dry completely.
- Next, dip each cookie into the candy melts to coat completely. Shake to remove excess candy and then place on waxed paper.
- Immediately add the candy eyes and almond (ears).
- Allow candy coating to harden completely. Then, using a toothpick, scratch a nose into the candy between the eyes, lines on the forehead, and lines over the eyes.
- All to dry completely before packaging or serving.
Recipe by About a Mom at https://www.aboutamom.com/baby-yoda-cookies-star-wars-dessert/