1. In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the buttermilk, egg, butter and bananas.
3. Using a wire whisk, combine the wet and dry ingredients making sure to not over mix.
4. Heat a pan and melt a touch of butter in it.
5. Pour 1/4 to 1/2 cup of the mixture into the pan and heat until the surface starts to bubble and the bottom is golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
6. Flip the pancake and cook the other side until the bottom is golden brown, about 1-2 minutes. Remove the pancake to a plate, and spread 1 to 2 teaspoons of Nutella over the top of the pancake.
7. Repeat, stacking the pancakes as you go. Top with a few raspberries or another fresh fruit of your choosing.
Recipe by About a Mom at https://www.aboutamom.com/banana-buttermilk-pancakes-nutella/