If you got some new tech for the holidays, Best Buy Total Tech Support powered by Geek Squad might be just what you need. Technology gifts were a big part of the holidays in my home with everything from a smart thermostat, laptop, Amazon Echo, smart TV, and an arcade game cabinet finding its way under our Christmas tree. If my tech savvy adult son hadn’t been home for the holidays to help set things up I don’t know what I would have done. Yes, I do… I would have sought help from Best Buy’s Total Tech Support and the Geek Squad.
This post is sponsored by Best Buy. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Best Buy Total Tech Support powered by Geek Squad
If you haven’t heard about Best Buy’s Total Tech Support, it’s a membership dedicated to supporting all the tech in your home. It doesn’t matter where or when you bought it, and it’s perfect for all of the new devices you got over the holidays!
Best Buy Total Tech Support powered by Geek Squad is a membership service that is available for a $199.99 yearly membership fee. Once you’re a member you have access to some great benefits including:
- Unlimited tech support in store, over the phone, and online.
- Standard services like TV Mounting and Home Wi-Fi Setup for $49.99 for each in-home service.
- A wide variety of in-store support services included in membership including software installation, PC virus removal, screen protector installation, car GPS installation, Keyless Entry install, and more!
- 20% off repairs and more advanced services like major appliance repair and security camera wiring.
- 20% off protection plans with Geek Squad and AppleCare.
- When you join the Geek Squad’s Total Tech Support at Best Buy and find you need support, all it takes is a simple phone call, online chat or if you happen to be near a Best Buy, simply walk in and ask for help.
- The best part is that you can access 24/7 support!
Since I make my living mostly from my laptop, the Total Tech Support Computing services are very appealing to me. You get basic data transfer & data back up, computer setup, computer tune up, virus removal, and 1 year of internet security software are all included with Total Tech Support membership.
Also, as I add more and more smart appliances and smart features to my home the Best Buy Total Tech Support Smart Home Services are an absolute must for me. Get home Wi-Fi setup, voice assistant setup, Wi-Fi camera install, smart lighting setup and customization, smart doorbell install, and smart thermostat install all $49.99 each with Total Tech Support membership.
If like me, you’ve got some new technology you’ve added to your home this holiday season, be sure to learn more about Total Tech Support powered by Geek Squad! Visit BestBuy.com to learn more and get the details on all of the services covered!
You might also like these other recent posts:
Making Every Minute Count with a Fossil Women’s Smart Watch + Wear OS by Google
Get the Best Entertainment Experience with a VIZIO P-Series 4K HDR Smart TV at Best Buy
Kids Edition: 50 Fun Things to Ask Alexa