Join us in counting down our top ten most-read articles in 2018 on About A Mom, all of which happen to be recipes.
Food reigned supreme on About A Mom in 2018. I can’t say I’m all that surprised. In looking back at my “best of” lists for 2015, 2016, and 2017 I see a very clear trend. About A Mom readers like food. A LOT. I do too, so don’t be surprised if you see many more new recipes in the coming months.
Some of these recipes are quite old, and have been on the blog a long time, and some of these oldie but goodies make the top ten list year after year. I find myself wondering if I should update some of these older images. Some of them are downright embarrassing, but I’m leaning toward leaving these classics “as is” since I have so much else on my plate at the moment. Besides, why mess with a good thing?
Without further ado, here’s the best of 2018…
Top Ten Recipes on About A Mom
10. Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats
9. Classic Baked Penne Pasta with Ricotta
8. Make Ahead Freezer Mashed Potatoes
7. Freezer Friendly Shepherd’s Pie
6. Creative and Fun After School Snack Ideas
2. Lasagna Freezer Meal Recipe
1. Ham and Cheese Puff Pastry Melt
Which of these top ten recipes have you tried?
Leave a Reply