Butterscotch Apple Cake recipe. Loaded with tart apples and cinnamon and topped with a sweet butterscotch topping, this flavorful bundt cake is the best of the fall season.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, add butter, brown sugar, and white sugar; whisk well to combine. Add eggs and whisk to combine; set aside.
3. In another bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; whisk to combine.
4. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stirring to combine, but do not overmix. Add apples last and fold to combine. Batter will be thick, but that’s normal.
5. Spray a bundt pan with nonstick spray, and pour batter into the pan; spread evenly on the top.
6. Place in the center of the oven, and bake for 40-45 minutes or until cooked through (test with toothpick, but 40 minutes was perfect for mine).
7. Remove from oven, cool in pan for 20 minutes, then remove and let cool on wire rack for 15-20 minutes longer. Drizzle butterscotch topping over the top of the cake, slice to serve. Enjoy!
Recipe by About A Mom at https://www.aboutamom.com/butterscotch-apple-cake-recipe/