Caprese Flatbread Pizza
Yield 4 servings
- Roasted Tomatoes:
- 1 pint of grape tomatoes
- 2 T. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt, to taste
- Pizza Ingredients:
- 2 pieces of naan bread
- 2 T. HemisFares Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- balsamic reduction
3 T. basil, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 400º. Place grape tomatoes on a baking sheet and top with olive oil, garlic and salt. Toss to coat.
- Place in oven and roast for 20 minutes. Set aside.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350º.
- Place flatbreads on a baking sheet. Brush the top of each flatbread with olive oil.
- Top each flatbread with 4 oz. of freshly sliced mozzarella.
- Evenly distribute the roasted tomatoes on top of each flatbread.
- Place flatbreads in oven and bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top each flatbread with a drizzle of balsamic reduction, olive oil, and fresh chopped basil.
Recipe by About a Mom at https://www.aboutamom.com/caprese-flatbread-pizza-recipe/