Carrot Cake Cookie Cups are a sweet Easter dessert!
1) Combine oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a medium bowl. Stir to combine.
2) In a large bowl, whisk together butter, egg and vanilla. Add honey and stir until thoroughly mixed. Slowly add in flour mixture. Stir in carrots. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 30 minutes.
3) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
4) Scoop 1 Tbsp amounts of cookie dough and press into mini muffin tin cups. Make an indention with your thumb in the center of each cup. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until done. Remove from oven. While still warm, create cup in the center of each cookie with the back of a spoon.
5) For frosting, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth. Slowly add in powdered sugar. Add milk by the Tbsp until desired consistency is reached. Once cookie cups are cooled, pipe frosting into the center and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Recipe by About A Mom at https://www.aboutamom.com/carrot-cake-cookie-cups/