The Magic of Mothers & Daughters is yet another fantastic installment from the Chicken Soup for the Soul series. This touching book contains 101 inspirational and entertaining stories about that special bond, between mothers and daughters. Having a very close relationship with my own mother, I really appreciate the focus of this book. If you’re a cry baby like me though, be sure to have a box of tissues handy because you will be very moved by some of the stories in this book.
There is something unique about a mother and daughter — the way they look and act alike, their common interests, their mutual respect and admiration — and these 101 stories celebrate that loving relationship.
You will be inspired and entertained by these stories about:
- mothers and daughters of all ages
- the bond between mothers and daughters
- how mothers and daughters become best friends
- the changing roles of mothers and daughters as they move through the stages of life
- the magical, mysterious similarities between them
- becoming mothers through adoption and step-parenting
- the lessons mothers and daughters learn from each other
Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Magic of Mothers & Daughters (SRP $14.95) by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor, and Amy Newmark is available at your local book store.
Three lucky About A Mom readers residing in the US will win copies of Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Magic of Mothers & Daughters. Please enter using the form below. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: About A Mom received the product mentioned above to facilitate a review. No compensation was received. All thoughts are our own.