Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
Yield 8 servings
- 16.5-ounce refrigerator chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1/2 tub ready-made chocolate frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously grease a 9 1/2-inch pie plate.
- Gently press cookie dough into prepared pie plate. If you want to keep your hands clean, cover dough with a piece of plastic wrap or use the bottom of a glass.
- Bake for 20-23 minutes, until the edges are golden and the center is still slightly underdone.
- Using a pastry bag with a decorating tip, pipe the frosting around the outside edge of the cooled cookie.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup drizzle.
It doesn't get much better or easier than a soft and chewy chocolate chip cookie that is baked in a pie dish. Decorate this giant chocolate chip cookie with chocolate frosting, then slice and serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a chocolate drizzle. Mmmm.
Recipe by About a Mom at https://www.aboutamom.com/chocolate-chip-cookie-pie/