1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line bottom and sides of a 9x13 inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
Tip: If you turn the baking pan over and fold the aluminum foil over the outside of the pan first, it will nicely go right into place without a lot of creases.
2. In a medium bowl, use an electric mier to beat 1 stick of room temperature butter, brown sugar, flour, and salt until coars crumbs form. Pour mixture into prepared pan; press firmly into the bottom.
3. Bake until lightly browned, 25-30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix eggs, corn syrup, granulated sugar, and 2 tablespoons melted butter until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans. Spread over the crust.
5. Bake until set, 25 - 30 minutes. Cool completely in pan before lifting out (use foil to lift). Cut into 16 bars.
Recipe by About A Mom at https://www.aboutamom.com/chocolate-pecan-pie-bars/