Slow Cooker Apple Crisp
Yield 10-12 servings
Slow Cooker Apple Crisp is a warm and comforting fall dessert that is easy to prepare. This Crock Pot dessert is exactly the type of recipe you want on a chilly fall day.
- 6 apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup light brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup butter, cut into small pieces
- Lightly grease slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, oats, and brown sugar. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, gently toss apples with lemon juice, granulated sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and cornstarch. Place apples into bottom of slow cooker.
- Evenly cover apples with topping mixture, then sprinkle cubes of butter evenly over the top. Cover and cook for 2 ½ hours on high or 4 hours on low.
- Remove the slow cooker lid for the final 15 – 20 minutes to allow the topping to crisp. Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Cuisine Slow Cooker Recipe
Recipe by About a Mom at https://www.aboutamom.com/crock-pot-slow-cooker-apple-crisp/