Disney’s “Journey to Oz Balloon Tour” launched today from the Walt Disney Studios lot, in honor of the upcoming Disney fantastical adventure “Oz The Great and Powerful” opening in U.S. theaters and IMAX® on March 8, 2013! The hot air balloon tour is sponsored by leading multichannel retailer HSN and IMAX Corporation. Keep your eyes toward the sky and maybe you’ll catch a glimpse of this beautiful hot air balloon!
Stops for the “Journey to Oz Balloon Tour” to date include:
· “Oz The Great and Powerful” premiere at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood (February 13)
· Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, Calif. (February 17)
· Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Fla. (February 20)
· Central Park in New York City (March 5 & 6)
There is also an app! Starting this Friday, February 15, the “Journey to Oz Balloon Tour” app will go live on the official Facebook page for the film. If you want an opportunity to unlock screenings and see the film early, use your Twitter account and the hashtag for your city (e.g. #DisneyOzSeattle) to cast your vote or share on Facebook.
“Like” OZ THE GREAT & POWERFUL on Facebook
“Follow” OZ THE GREAT & POWERFUL on Twitter
Visit the website
I would love to go up in a hot air balloon, but I guess I’ll have to settle for the excitement of seeing “Oz The Great and Powerful” on March 8th!
- Disney’s THE MUPPETS …AGAIN! (aboutamom.com)
- Disney Movie Lineup for 2013 (aboutamom.com)
- Disney Peter Pan Diamond Edition is Now Available (aboutamom.com)