Have you ever been caught in a bad rain, snow or ice storm, and had little visibility to guide you along the road? This winter while driving through rain, sleet, and snow you can be a little bit safer by making sure you have good wind shield wipers on your car. I’ve been given the opportunity to try out some Teflon SHIELD Wiper Blades, and feel so much safer driving my car with improved visibility. They are a perfect fit on my Honda Civic.
I was surprised to learn that windshield wiper blades are being made from teflon. I’ve always associated teflon with my non-stick pots and pans. Teflon SHIELD Wiper Blades, engineered by Trico, are the latest in wiper technology. They are a crossover in blades that offer the superior wiping of a beam blade with the added protection and styling of a hinged shell encasing the wiper.
Features and Benefits:
· Teflon SHIELD wiper blades provide a quieter wipe and longer blade life.
· Superior all-weather performance allows greater visibility because the hinged shell helps shield the blade from snow and ice-clogging.
· Teflon surface protector helps protect the wiping element from extreme temperatures and significantly reduces friction – improving wear resistance.
· Teflon SHIELD wiper blades are engineered to conform to today’s highly curved windshields — pre-attached adaptor is designed to fit 95% of vehicles directly.
We haven’t experienced any sleet or snow yet this winter, but it has been raining a LOT. The wiper blades I previously had on the car were long overdue for replacement. I can’t believe the difference a good quality wiper blade makes. My eyes aren’t what they used to be, so I’ll take any help I can get to improve visibility on the roads.
Depending on what size you need for your vehicle’s windshield, the wiper blades retail for from $20-$30 each. Go here to find out where to buy Teflon SHIELD Wiper Blades near you. They are also available from Amazon.
Giveaway: One lucky About A Mom reader will win a pair of Teflon SHIELD Wiper Blades! Giveaway is open to US residents.
* About A Mom received a sample.