Have you ever noticed that many of your favorite foods can cause bloating, stomach discomfort and even embarrassing gas sometimes? I have noticed this in particular over the summer with all of the outdoor grilling and entertaining we have been doing. Lately, I have been having a love-hate relationship with my favorite BBQ foods.
My greatest nemesis, however, is a chili cheese dog. You know what I’m talking about. An all beef hot dog piled high with chili, cheese and onions. I love them, but boy oh boy do I pay for it later. It can be oh-so embarrassing! I am glad to partner with CharcoCaps® to discuss how to enjoy your favorite foods like chili dogs without worry.
If you’re like me and simply won’t give up your favorite summer foods, I have a few tips to help you beat the bloat and avoid embarrassing gas.
1. Avoid eating too many sugar-free desserts. Sugar-free and low-sugar desserts containing sugar alcohols such as mannitol, maltitol and sorbitol can cause bloating and gas because they are hard for your body to digest.
2. Eat your vegetables cooked instead of raw. Cooking vegetables helps to break down the fiber, so your body doesn’t have to work as hard to digest.
3. Don’t eat too fast. Slow down and enjoy your food. Eating quickly and not chewing your food well can cause air swallowing that leads to bloating.
4. Avoid carbonated beverages. The fizz in carbonated drinks can cause gas to get trapped in your belly.
5. Take CharcoCaps® and enjoy eating what you want. CharcoCaps® is a natural and gentle dietary supplement that is proven to absorb and eliminate intestinal gas and bloating fast. They are a natural dietary supplement that can be used for long term or daily use with no side effects. The unique thing about CharcoCaps® is that it uses activated charcoal (not the kind you put on your grill) which has been used for centuries in medicinal purposes to naturally relieve gas issues.
You’ll be glad to know that CharcoCaps® is gluten, dairy, and sugar-free!
The recommended dose of two CharcoCaps® capsules (containing 520mg of activated charcoal) should be taken during or after eating high-gas producing foods, or at the first sign of discomfort; repeat dose after two hours, if necessary. Be sure not exceed 16 capsules per day. CharcoCaps® gives you the confidence to eat your BBQ food favorites and stop gas discomfort and embarrassment.
You can find CharcoCaps® at Walmart, CVS, Walgreens and these other stores. Also, be sure to enter the CharcoCaps No Worries BBQ Giveaway! CharcoCaps® is giving away a new outdoor grill, grilling accessories, and a 36-count carton of CharcoCaps®. The contest runs through 12p.m. E.S.T. Thursday, August 21st, 2014 and two randomly selected winners will be announced on the CharcoCaps® Facebook Page on August 7th and 21st, 2014.
What would you cook on the grill if you didn’t have to worry about embarrassing gas?
For all the latest information on CharcoCaps®, LIKE us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/CharcoCaps visit www.charcocaps.com.
This is a product-provided, sponsored conversation that contains affiliate links. I received a 36-count carton of CharcoCaps® Anti-Gas Formula dietary supplement. All opinions, text and experiences are my own.