Now that the busy holiday season is behind us and New Year’s Resolutions for a healthier lifestyle have been made, it’s time to get lunch back on track. I am happy to partner with Hillshire Farm® Naturals to talk about returning to a wholesome healthy routine. This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Hillshire Farm®. All opinions are entirely my own.
Getting plenty of rest, eating well, and exercise are all important components of a healthy lifestyle. Starting the day with a healthy breakfast and eating a wholesome lunch are vital to help kids learn at school, and equally important for mom and dad too.
My family got totally off track during winter break, and may have binged once or twice on Christmas cookies. Packing a wholesome lunch for everyone is one of the ways I’m getting us back on track. Thankfully my local Food Lion has Hillshire Farm® Naturals which contain no artificial ingredients, preservatives, colors, or added nitrites/nitrates. Except those occurring naturally in celery juice.
How-To Get Lunch Back on Track
1. Start with some good sandwich rolls. I try to mix lunchtime up a bit by making sandwiches with different types of breads and rolls.
2. Pile on several slices of a really delicious, natural lunch meat like Hillshire Farm® Naturals.
3. Add some cheese. My family absolutely loves Cheddar.
4. Choose your favorite condiment. The girls like mayo, but I love some spicy mustard.
5. Don’t forget some veggies. Lettuce and tomato are great.
6. Wrap your sandwich up, and pack it with a nice side salad and some fruit.
I usually pack our lunches the night before. It’s a good habit that helps everyone get out the door in the morning a little easier. Hillshire Farm® Naturals make it easy for me to prepare a lunch that the kids will enjoy, and I can feel good about.
What are you doing to get lunch back on track? Have you tried Hillshire Farm® Naturals?
Here’s a great coupon to get you started! Save $1.00 on 1 Hillshire Farm Lunch Meat Item at any Food Lion Location, offer expires on 02/06/16.