In my recent blog post, I’t Time to Get Organized!, I told you about the chaos that has taken over my desk at home. Now that I am at home full time, the desk that I share with my daughter is getting a lot more use. It’s easy for one person to become unorganized, add a second person to the mix and you have a real mess. For our blogs, sharing an editorial calendar works pretty well for us. I also do a bit of freelance writing, so it’s important for me to keep contracts and other important documents separate. Over the last couple of weeks, I’ve been working on organizing our work space using the Brother P-Touch labeling system, and it’s been a handy thing to have around.
I’ve used the Brother P-Touch Labeler to separate which things belongs to me, and what belongs to Angela. There are now labels on folders, calendars, boxes of business cards, and much more. If it’s on or near the desk, chances are it now has a label on it. Labels have taken the guess work and frustration out of finding things.
I’ve been using the Brother PT-H100 easy handheld label maker. I love it’s portability and it’s very simple to use with one-touch formatting keys and array of pre-designed labels. The peel and stick labels are great for just about anything. Visit the Brother P Touch Web Site to learn more about the PT-100 Handheld Label Maker, and check out the key features listed below.
- One-touch keys – quickly access font sizes, styles, frames and patterns
- Portable, handheld design – perfect for “on-the-go” use
- Cable labeling feature to organize your wires and cables
- Uses Laminated, “TZe” tapes up to 12mm wide – great for indoor or outdoor use
- Easy-access memory, store up to 9 “Favorite” labels
- 12 Deco Mode patterns, plus 9 Auto Design formats
- Print 1 or 2 lines of text
- Label faster using one of the decorative, pre-formatted label designs
- Split-back labels for easy peel and stick
- Operates on 6 x “AAA” batteries (not included)
My next big project for the P-Touch labeling system will happen when it’s time to pack up our Christmas decorations. It will be nice to know exactly what’s in each box, next holiday season.
I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Brother P-Touch and received a product sample to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation. PTouchAmbassador