- 6 chocolate cupcakes
- White Cupcake Icing
- Candy Canes
- Holiday Sprinkles
- 1 teaspoon of peppermint extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 12 cup cupcake pan with liners.
- Prepare the cake mix according to directions.
- Add in the peppermint extract.
- Pour into the cupcake pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Let cool.
- You can use this Betty Crocker Cupcake Frosting for easy piping or regular white frosting.
- Pipe the white frosting onto the cupcakes.
- Sprinkle the holiday sprinkles on top of the cupcakes.
- Put candy canes into a ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin or the bottom of a glass cup.
- Add the crushed candy canes on top of the cupcakes.
Recipe by About a Mom at https://www.aboutamom.com/holiday-peppermint-cupcake-recipe/