Homemade Fresh Breath Dog Treats
- 2.5 cups of oats
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 cup of fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the oats to a blender or food processor and mix until it's very fine like flour.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, egg, water, coconut oil, parsley and mint until it's a dough consistency.
- Use a rolling pin or a glass to roll the dough flat. Use a bone cookie cutter to cut shapes out.
- Place the dog bone shaped dough on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake for 40 minutes until crispy.
- Let cool before serving to your pup! Store in an air-tight container for up to one month.
Does your dog have bad breath? This recipe for homemade fresh breath dog treats contains wholesome ingredients, and comes together easily. Dog bad breath treats are an absolute must, especially if you have a dog that likes to give kisses.
Recipe by About A Mom at https://www.aboutamom.com/homemade-fresh-breath-dog-treats-bad-breath/