Are you looking for a fresh new look for Summer? Heading out the door in a swimsuit can be very intimidating, but there are some simple things you can do to get your best look.
1. When shaving your legs, use warm water to open the pores which will give you a closer shave.
2. Take a shower or bath first, allowing the hair on your legs to soften.
3. Next, exfoliate your legs with a loofah and exfoliating cream. This will remove dead skin and leave your leg hairs as exposed as possible.
4. Apply shaving cream in a thin layer. Too thick a layer will clog your razor.
5. Use a fresh razor. Be sure to rinse the razor after each stroke, and add extra shaving cream as needed.
Choosing the Right Swimsuit
1. Big Chested – Go for a swimsuit with extra support. Underwire tops can work well and look great. Look for one-piece swimsuits with some structure in the bust, such as soft foam cups or a shelf bra. Halter top bikinis and tankinis are a good choice, as they provide support and allow for some sexy cleavage.
2. Small on Top – Look for tops with a touch of padding, or an under wire, demi-bra style that makes the most of a smaller bust line. Find a top with adjustable straps, for the best fit. Ruffled tops and bold patters are flattering for a smaller chest.
3. Short Legs or Torso – Stick to suits that are cut high on the thigh, making your legs look longer. Wear a solid bottom with a printed top, drawing the eye upward. A solid, one-piece suit with a plunging neckline helps to create a longer appearance.
4. Long Body Shape – Try horizontal stripes or bright colors. Also, wear swimsuits with embellishments at the hips and bust line. Ruffled skirts and boy shorts are perfect for this body type.
5. No Waist – A belted swimsuit will give the appearance of a smaller middle, as will a bikini. A one piece suit with a high on the thigh cut is also a good option.
6. Plus Size – Stick to dark, cool colors, and swirling or V patterns. Avoid wearing too much fabric. Too much coverage is not always a better option. A one piece with a ruching detail or a tankini are always flattering on a larger figure.
The right accessories can make or break your Summer swimsuit look. Don’t be afraid to mix and match your colors and patterns. Stick to colorful totes and shoes, for that ‘Wow’ factor. Try some simple bangles, in different colors to further accessorize your look Don’t forget a pretty cover up to get you to and from the beach or pool.