This time of the year with all of the holiday shopping, tree trimming, and holiday gatherings, it’s nice to have a go-to dessert that can be prepared in a jiffy. I love the smell of a pie baking in the oven, but it’s not often that I have the time to bake one from scratch. Fortunately, there’s Mrs. Smith to help me out. Introducing Mrs. Smith’s Signature Deep Dish pies! They are delicious deep dish pies that look and taste just like home baked.
The new Mrs. Smith Signature Deep Dish Pies are available in the following varieties:
- Signature Deep Dish Dutch Apple Pie with Caramel Sauce
- Signature Deep Dish Cherry Pie with Butter Fudge Sauce
- Signature Deep Dish Peach Pie with Cream Cheese Icing
- Signature Deep Dish Pumpkin Pie with Cream Cheese Icing
The other day I picked up one of the Signature Deep Dish Cherry Pies with Butter Fudge Sauce. After baking it off, I placed it into one of my deep dish pie plates for serving. Not only did it smell like homemade, but it even looked like it was baked from scratch. My family really enjoyed this pie, and I liked that it wasn’t overly sweet. It had just the right amount of tartness, allowing the flavor of the cherries to come through. The crust was flaky, buttery goodness.
My family finished this cherry pie off in no time at all which has me thinking… maybe I don’t have to work quite so hard in the kitchen this Christmas holiday. Perhaps, I’ll let Mrs. Smith lend a hand. I see the Deep Dish Pumpkin and Apple pies finding their way to the holiday table.
So what do you think about letting Mrs. Smith help out this holiday season?
Giveaway – We want you to try Mrs. Smith Signature Deep Dish Pies for yourself. One lucky About A Mom reader will win a coupon for 1 FREE Mrs. Smith Signature Deep Dish Pie and a $50 Williams-Sonoma Gift Card! Giveaway is open to US readers and ends on Saturday, December 22, 2012 at 11:59pm EST.
This is a comment style giveaway with 3 possible entries. Be sure to use an email address that you check often, in case you win.
1. Mandatory Entry – Check out Mrs. Smith’s Signature Deep Dish pies and leave a comment letting us know which one you’d most like to try and what you will buy with your $50 Williams-Sonoma Gift Card.
2. Like Mrs. Smith on Facebook and leave a comment telling us that you did so.
3. Follow Mrs. Smith on Pinterest and leave a comment telling us that you did so.
12/26 Update – This giveaway is closed. Winner #198 Angie has claimed her prize. Thanks to everyone who entered.