- Yanni Grilling Cheese & Yanni Grilling Cheese with Jalapeno
- Karoun Mediterranean Feta Basket Cheeses: Kalamata Olives & Thyme, Green Olives, Bell Pepper & Thyme, Sun-dried Tomatoes, and Authentic Creamy Feta
- Karoun Hand Braided Sting Cheeses: Olive Oil & Herbs, Original Flavor, with Caraway Seeds, and Natural Hickory Smoked
- Karoun Mediterranean Yogurts: Whole Milk, Low-Fat , and Non-Fat
- Karoun Mediterranean Style Kefir Cheese Labne: Whole Milk and Lite
Yes, I know, that’s a whole lot of cheese but we have a large family! One thing I have learned from trying these products is that “all cheese is NOT created equal”. Karoun cheeses are far superior to what we are used to when it comes to freshness and flavor. You may laugh at this, but the first thing we sampled was the Labne which is a spreadable, all natural yogurt cheese, with live probiotic cultures. It looked a lot like sour cream, so I thought why not try using this to make our onion dip? We go through a lot of chips and onion dip in our house. It was amazing! It is now hard to eat chips and dip made with sour cream. The Labne is so creamy and has a nice tanginess to it. I wish that we had some more to dollop into our butternut squash soup on Thanksgiving!
Disclosure: About A Mom received products in exchange for our honest opinion. All thoughts are 100% our own.
Carol L. says
I Am Not Superwoman says