Keto Instant Pot Queso Chicken
- 2 lb. Boneless skinless chicken tenderloins
- 1 can Rotel
- 4 oz Cream cheese
- 1 tbsp Taco seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ c Bone broth
- 1 ½ c Monterey jack cheese shredded
- Place the chicken tenderloins in a single layer in the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of taco seasoning and salt and pepper to taste over the chicken.
- Pour ½ cup of bone broth over the chicken.
- Spread a can of Rotel over the top of the chicken.
- Place 4 oz. of cream cheese on top of the chicken.
- Seal the lid on the Instant Pot, and make sure that the pressure valve is closed.
- Set the Instant Pot to manual for 15 minutes. Allow it to do a slow release for 10 minutes when it has finished cooking.
- Remove the lid, and stir the ingredients until the cream cheese is well incorporated.
- Add in the monterey jack cheese, and stir to combine.
- Serve on its own, or with a bed of cauliflower rice or fresh salad greens.
Recipe by About A Mom at https://www.aboutamom.com/keto-instant-pot-queso-chicken/