Keto Pepperoni Pizza Cloud Bread
- ½ c Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 Eggs
- 1 c Mozzarella cheese shredded
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- ½ tsp Basil
- ⅓ c Chopped pepperoni slices
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs until they become light and frothy.
- Add in the garlic powder and basil, and mix to combine.
- Mix in the parmesan cheese and mozzarella, stirring to completely combine.
- Fold in the chopped pepperoni slices.
- Place 4 large spoonfuls of the mixture onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Form each mixture into a flat round shape.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the cloud breads are browned and cooked through.
Recipe by About a Mom at https://www.aboutamom.com/keto-pepperoni-pizza-cloud-bread/