This post brought to you by Fit Tea. All opinions are 100% mine.
It’s that time of the year when the weather is warming up, and people are starting to worry about how they are going to look in a swimsuit. Many of us, self included, got a bit lazy during the colder months and need something to kickstart the season. Much like giving the house a good scrubbing each Spring, it’s a good idea to give our bodies a Spring cleaning. Increased exercise, healthier eating, and detox cleansing are all common this time of the year.
Detox is a great way to restore balance to your body and mind. I have tried many different detox methods throughout the years, and there are a few things I like to do for a successful and healthy detox.
Tips for a Healthy Detox
1. Get a checkup. Spring is the perfect time to pay your doctor a visit, and it’s always a good idea to get a checkup before starting a new diet or exercise program.
2. Do your research before beginning a detox cleanse. The Fit Tea website has some great information about detox in general, in addition to their products.
3. Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water each day. Water will help flush the toxins out of your body. Avoid soda and other drinks. If you want, add a slice of lemon to your water.
4. Make healthy food choices. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables, and foods which are high in fiber. The extra fiber will help you to feel full and aid with digestion. Some foods to avoid during detox are sugar, refined flours, alcohol, caffeine, animal protein, gluten, soy, dairy and all processed foods. Eat a small, healthy snack every 2 to 3 hours to stabilize blood sugar.
5. Get plenty of sleep and exercise.
6. Take time to relax. Meditate and focus on your breathing while doing a detox.
I think it’s important to choose a type of detox that works for you. The above tips are recommended, regardless of which detox program you choose. FitTea is an all-natural detox tea, available in a pill form and tea (hot or cold), also available in decaf. See this Fit Tea review for more information.
Fit Tea Detox supercharges and overall boosts your immune system, giving you more energy. The detoxifying tea blend of certified organic herbs are formulated to enhance your weight management program as part of a healthy diet and exercise regimen. FitTea contains the natural ingredients of Organic Green Tea, Oolong Wu Yi, Organic Rooibos, Ginger, Pomegranate, Guarana, Birch, Stevia, Corn and Honey Powder.
This was written based on my personal experience with detox. I am not a medical professional. Always seek the advice of your doctor.
Are you ready to enjoy the good CLEAN you? Are you planning a Spring detox?