1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease bottom and sides of a 9x5 loaf or bread pan, and line with parchment paper, leaving extra paper to flap at the sides. Press and fold the parchment to make neat corners inside the pan.
2. For the crust, in a blender, grind graham crackers into fine crumbs. Pour into a bowl, and stir in 1 tablespoon sugar and 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon. Add melted butter and stir well to combine.
3. Pour crumbs into the bottom of the baking pan, and press down evenly with the bottom of a flat glass. Bake for 12 minutes util golden. Set aside to cool.
4. For the filling, in a bowl, stir together the egg, 1/2 cup sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice. Add cream cheese, and beat on low with an mixer until smooth. Pour filling into the pan on top of the crust, and to with blueberries.
5. Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes, or until the center slightly jiggles. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely in pan. Place pan in the refrigerator and chill for at least 3 hours or overnight to set. Waiting to eat them is the most difficult part of this recipe! But trust me when I say they are worth the wait!
Recipe by About A Mom at https://www.aboutamom.com/lemon-blueberry-cheesecake-bars/