Outback Steakhouse is on a mission to help couples steak out (pun intended) more time for one another by declaring itself the Official Sponsor of Date Night and offering a special weekend deal couples can’t refuse. Since Mom and I are both single gals these days, we decided to have a mother and daughter date night at Outback. As #OutbackBestMates bloggers, we receive gift cards and compensation for being a part of this program.
We spent the afternoon shopping at a few of our favorite stores, and really worked up an appetite. Weary from shopping, the special date night menu at Outback made it easy for us to decide what to order, and the special price was much needed after the hurting my wallet had just taken.
Outback’s New American Romance study uncovered the hard truth behind America’s date night problem – people are too busy for the one they love. So whether it’s your husband, boyfriend, parent, friend or child, make time for a date night and some quality time.
Thursday through Sunday, until November 16, Outback is offering steaks that sizzle so plans don’t fizzle.
Date night is steak night at Outback.
The classic Date Night Meal includes:
– A Bloomin Onion® to share
– Two 8 oz. Outback Special® Sirloins
– Choice of Freshly Made Side & Signature Salad (per person)
– A Classic Cheesecake dessert to share
– Or, have your Date Night Meal with two 6oz. filets or one 8oz. sirloin and one 6 oz. filet. Ask your server for details.
– Plus, relax and un-wine-d with $10 off select bottles of vino
I have to say that I have never had a bad meal at Outback, and date night with my Mom, Laura, was no exception. From the Bloomin’ Onion appetizer to the Cheesecake dessert, it was all wonderful.
* Price, product participation and restaurant hours may vary by location.
When is the last time you had a date night? What did you do?