Marinated Grilled Pork Skewers with Peaches and Cucumber Mint Sauce
Yield 4-6 servings
- 1 23-ounce Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Herb Marinated Pork
- 4 fresh peaches
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thin
- 5 ounces baby arugula
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 1 Tbsp. mint, finely chopped
- Prepare the cucumber mint sauce. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir until well combined. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Prepare the peaches. Cut each piece in half, removing the pit. Brush with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Using a sharp knife, cut pork into 1-inch pieces. Thread pork cubes onto skewers.
- Lightly oil grill. Grill over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side, or until thoroughly heated and pork is cooked through.
- Place peaches onto grill and grill for about 2 minutes per side, or until softened and warm throughout.
- Serve grilled pork skewers and peaches with arugula and red onion salad.
Recipe by About a Mom at https://www.aboutamom.com/marinated-grilled-pork-skewers-with-peaches-and-cucumber-mint-sauce/