Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: I Heart Minnie will be available on DVD and Digital Copy will be available for purchase on February 7, 2012!
The grandkids get really excited over Disney. It was thrilled when we received the DVD and Digital Copy Combo Pack of Micky Mouse Club: I Heart Minnie to review. I love the digital copy because it can be easily loaded onto the computer or iPad and the kids can enjoy the show anytime. The DVD includes five episodes that teach kids about friendship, teamwork, sharing, and problem solving, just what you would expect from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. The five mini-episodes are not only fun to watch, but reinforce skills like counting, color and shape recognition. This has been such a fun DVD for us to watch the last couple of days!
The five classic episodes include:
· Minnie & Daisy’s Flower Shower (All-New, Never-Before-Seen) – The botanical highlight of the year is in trouble, unless Minnie and Daisy can get their flowers to bloom! Together, they board the glove balloon to help coax the clouds to sprinkle much needed rain.
· Daisy’s Dance -Clap your hands and tap your feet! Join Daisy, as she gets ready for one of the most important events of her life – performing in the big talent show!
· Daisy’s Pet Project – The Pet Parade is almost here and Daisy needs to find the perfect animal for which she can love and care. But it’s not as easy as she thinks and soon she has three new friends: an elephant named Bubbles, a giraffe called Longfellow and a bunny called Captain Jumps-a-lot!
· Minnie’s Rainbow – After a brightly colored rainbow appears over the clubhouse, Minnie searches for the pot of gold that’s supposed to be at its end. Along the way, she meets a leprechaun and discovers that not all treasure turns out to be as she expected!
· Minnie’s Birthday – Today is Minnie’s birthday, but the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse friends need to set up her birthday party.
The DVD includes a reversible cover with games, activities, and a place for your child to color their own version of the DVD cover.
From the official press release:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Don’t Let The Party Start Without You!
Follow along and Celebrate Minnie’s Birthday
MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE: I HEART MINNIE
Available On DVD with Digital Copy, February 7, 2012
The Digital Copy Allows Parents To Easily, Quickly Download The Episodes Onto A Computer Or Secondary Handheld Device For On-The-Go Access
Burbank, Calif., November 4, 2011 – This coming Valentine and Easter Seasons, The Walt Disney Studios invites everyone to get the party started as the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse gang – Daisy, Mickey, Donald & Goofy – celebrate MinnieMouse’s birthday. Releasing for the first time on DVD and Digital Copy, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: I HEART Minnie will be made available for purchase nationwide on February 7, 2012.
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: I HEART Minnie has been packaged to include five, fun-filled episodes – each underlining the themes of friendship, teamwork, sharing and problem solving – and an all new bonus feature “You’re Invited to Minnie’s Birthday Party,” as well as two complimentary Best Friend necklaces to keep as mementos and/or to share with a very special someone this Valentine’s Day.
· MICKEY MOUSE – Wayne Allwine (TV’s “Mickey Mouse Clubhouse,” & “House of Mouse”)
· MINNIE MOUSE – Russi Taylor (TV’s “Jake and the Never Land Pirates,” & “The Simpsons”)
· DAISY DUCK – Tress MacNeille (TV’s “Futurama,” & “The Simpsons”)
· DONALD DUCK – Tony Anselmo (Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Fantasia/2000)
· GOOFY – Bill Farmer (Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Monsters, Inc.)
· PLUTO – he doesn’t speak
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For more than 85 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company (DIS: NYSE) was built. Today, the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under four banners: Walt Disney Pictures,which incudes Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Touchstone Pictures and Marvel. Original music and motion picture soundtracks are produced under Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records, while Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Broadway theatrical productions, Disney on Ice and Disney LIVE!. For more information, please visit www.disney.com.