In celebration of National Sandwich Month, we’ve rounded up some of the best sandwich recipes from around the web. Only a few things are needed to make up a sandwich — 2 slices of bread and whatever you want to put in between. Are you tired of eating that same old peanut butter and jelly sandwich? Well dig in and try some of these fabulously delicious sandwich recipes — no forks necessary! But we’re warning you…these are not your ordinary sandwich recipes!
1. These Hearty Tex Mex Wraps are perfect for lunch or dinner.
2. Italian Chicken Sandwich with Guacamole.
3. Grilled Cheese with Mozzarella and Tomato Sandwich.
4. Slow Cooker Italian Beef Sandwiches are gluten free.
5. Serve up a really special lunch or dinner with this Grilled Cajun Salmon Sandwich recipe.
6. Roasted Tomato Sandwich Recipe with Goat Cheese and Balsamic Syrup — Need we say more?
7. The grilled cheese sandwich gets a makeover with this BBQ Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich recipe.
8. Greek Yogurt jazzes up this Chicken Salad. It’s perfect as a sandwich or salad.
9. Our friends over at East 9th Street mad this delicious Reuben Sandwich.
10. These Pineapple Teriyaki Turkey Burgers will get your mouth watering!
11. This Reuben Melt is gluten free.
12. These Ham and Swiss cuties are a fun twist on the traditional slider!
Like I said before, these are not your ordinary sandwich recipes. What do you think John Montagu (1718-1792), the Fourth Earl of Sandwich, would have to say about these sandwich recipes? After all, it all started with him.
Which one do you plan to try first?
Christine M says
Love the variety; hubby would just die to taste all those.
Richard Hicks says
some great sandwich ideas here!
Nina Kimwa says
I love it! Thank you for the recipe 🙂
Jennifer Hedden says
I would love to try all of these. They look delicious and I would start with #1 Hearty Tex Mex Wraps. Thank you for sharing!
Jo-Ann Brightman says
So many different ideas for sandwiches – My favorite is the roasted tomato recipe