Nutella Peanut Butter Pie
Yield 2 pies
- 2 (9 inch) store bought Graham Cracker or Chocolate Cookie pie crusts
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 (8 oz.) or 1 (16 oz.) container of Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Chocolate Flavored syrup
- In a mixing bowl, cream together softened cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar, and Nutella. Once well combined, add in 8 oz. Cool Whip, slowly combining until mixture is smooth.
- Stir in semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Divide mixture evenly between 2 pie crusts.
- Frost each pie with the remaining 8 ounces of Cool Whip.
- Decorate the top of each pie with chocolate flavored syrup. You can create a pretty pattern by swirling the chocolate syrup in a circular fashion from the center of the pie and working outward. Then, using a pointed kitchen knife or toothpick, lightly pull the syrup from the center out, to create stripes.
- Optionally, decorate with a few additional semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Keep pies chilled in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Recipe by About A Mom at https://www.aboutamom.com/nutella-peanut-butter-pie/