1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or spray with Pompeian Grapeseed Oil Spray.
2. Break the almond paste into small pieces; place the pieces in a food processor. Add the granulated and confectioners' sugars, salt, and the flour. Pulse until the mixture is finely ground. Begin to add the egg whites, a little at a time, just until the dough comes together. You may not need to add all of the egg whites.
3. With slightly wet hands, roll the dough into 1-inch balls. I recommend scooping them out with a small cookie scoop, to keep them uniform. You're going to get 12 - 15 cookies from this recipe. Roll the balls in the pine nuts, pressing to adhere the nuts (mainly on the tops of the cookies.)
4. Place the balls 2-inches apart on the prepared baking sheet. Slightly flatten the tops of the cookies with your fingers. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven, and allow cookies to cool completely on the baking sheets.
5. When cooled, dust cookies generously with confectioner's sugar before serving.
Recipe by About A Mom at https://www.aboutamom.com/pignoli-pine-nut-cookies/