I am a sucker for a parade and think I enjoy them even more than the kids do. Experiencing the Pixar Play Parade at Disney California Adventure Park was one of the most fun times I have had in a long while. There’s something about a parade that just makes us feel like kids again. If you’re a fan of Pixar movies, you’re going to love this parade. This upbeat parade full colorful floats, upbeat music, acrobats, dancers, and lots of fanfare features some of your favorite Pixar characters from: Monsters, Inc., The Incredibles, Ratatouille, Finding Nemo, A Bug’s Life, Toy Story, and many more.
Much to everyone’s delight, the parade winds down with a, Mater, a familiar face around Cars Land! On your next trip to Disney California Adventure Park, make sure you catch the Pixar Play Parade. Pixar Play Parade can be viewed all along the parade route. The areas with the best visibility are Hollywood Land, Pacific Wharf and Paradise Pier.
Disney/Pixar provided travel and accommodations for this trip. All thoughts are my own.
- Xbox 360 Kinect Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure (aboutamom.com)
- Disney Movie Lineup for 2013 (aboutamom.com)
- Movie Review – Pixar Short Films Collection: Volume 2 on Blu-ray 11/13 (miscfinds4u.com)
- Cirque Du Soleil : La Nouba at Downtown Disney (aboutamom.com)
- Kinect Disneyland Adventures for Xbox 360 (aboutamom.com)