For the brownie base:
For the pumpkin filling:
Preheat over to 350°
1. In a small pan, melt the butter and the chocolate chips on medium heat, stirring constantly until melted. Remove from heat and let cool.
2. In a large bowl (or a stand mixer), mix together the 2 eggs, 1 1/4 cup sugar, water, and 1 tsp vanilla./ Beat 3 minutes until light and frothy.
3. Mix in the melted chocolate mixture.
4. Slowly add the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
5. In another medium mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the pumpkin cheesecake filling. Whip all ingredients together until the whipped cream cheese, pumpking, sugar, vanilla, egg, and lemon juice are completely combined.
6. Prepare a 13"x9" glass baking pan by lining it with aluminum foil and then greasing it. Even if you think it's fully greased, grease it again because this is a thick and rich recipe and it tends to be sticky.
7. Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared baking pan.
8. Dollop the pumpkin mixture on the top. Using a knife, swirl the pumpkin filling going in several directions, so the pumpkin is swirled through the chocolate.
9. Bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes (check frequently). It's ok if they're a little bit overdone; it will just give you a nice crispy edge. Let sit out to cool.
10. Cut into bars and serve.
Recipe by About a Mom at https://www.aboutamom.com/pumpkin-cheesecake-brownies/