Pumpkin Spice Latte Mug Cake
Moist and delicious pumpkin spice latte mug cake can be made in less than 5 minutes, and has all the same great flavors as your coffee shop favorite.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon ground espresso (I used pumpkin flavored)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- Whipped cream
- Caramel topping
- Spray mug with a non-coating spray like Pam.
- Add the flour, baking powder, espresso, cinnamon and nutmeg to your mug. Using a fork, stir well to combine.
- Add the pumpkin, vanilla and sugar and stir until well combined. Slowly add the milk and stir to incorporate all of the ingredients.4. Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and allow to cool for 5 minutes. (If you try to put the whipped cream on sooner, it will melt too fast).
- Add whipped cream on top of the pumpkin spice latte cake and generously drizzle with caramel topping.
Recipe by About a Mom at https://www.aboutamom.com/pumpkin-spice-latte-mug-cake/