Ring in the New Year at the 2013 Atlanta Boat Show! Whether new to boating or an avid water enthusiast, the 2013 Progressive Insurance Atlanta Boat Show provides visitors an all-access pass to learn about and discover the fun of the boating lifestyle, in addition to shopping post-holiday deals on hundreds of new boats and marine accessories.
When: Jan. 10-13, 2013
Thursday-Friday, Jan. 10-11, 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 12, 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
Sunday, Jan. 13, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Where: Georgia World Congress Center, Hall C
285 Andrew Young International Blvd., NW
Atlanta, GA 30313
Tickets: Adults 16 and older: $12
Youth 15 and under: FREE (when accompanied by an adult)
Ways to Ring in the New Year at 2013 Atlanta Boat Show:
· Shop exclusive deals on hundreds of the newest boats and marine products. Show attendees can board and compare hundreds of boats side-by-side, discover the industry’s newest accessories and electronics, and enjoy exclusive show discounts from the region’s top dealers.
· Meet some of the boating world’s favorite on-the-water TV stars.
Professional wakeboarders and brothers Phil and Bob Soven, stars of MTV’s reality show WakeBrothers, will be available for photos and autographs on Friday, Jan. 11 from 1-3 p.m. and 6-8 p.m. and on Saturday, Jan. 12 from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. and 4-6 p.m. Phil Soven is widely known as one of the best wakeboarders in the world and his younger brother, Bob Soven, has won five national wakeboarding titles and six world titles.
Eric Young, host of Animal Planet’s Off the Hook: Extreme Catches, will appear at the show on Saturday and Sunday, Jan. 12-13, to conduct seminars, meet fans and sign autographs. A world-renowned wrestler, Young has a passion for fishing and is known for using nontraditional methods and materials to catch fish.
· Interested in boating but don’t know where to start? The Welcome to the Water Center gets visitors acquainted with the boating lifestyle with unbiased experts on hand to answer any questions, including advice on shopping for the right boat. The Center will also feature budget-friendly boats that can be financed for less than $250 per month.
· Become the sharpest tool in the shed. Learn new techniques for boat maintenance at Fred’s Shed DIY Seminars & Interactive Learning Center run by “The Boating Guy” and certified marine service technician “Fred, The Outboard Doctor.” Visitors can participate in hands-on repair and maintenance lessons and attend Q&A sessions.
· Cast a line at the fishing pond (free for kids) and brush up on angling skills at the Let’s Go Fishing Center. Professional Angler Ken Sturdivant will host hourly seminars about both saltwater and freshwater fishing, while kids can have their own fun learning to fish at the catch-and-release trout pond.
· Come sail away. Windsong Sailing Academy will offer daily educational sailing seminars for visitors of all skill levels, whether new to the sport or looking to expand their knowledge.
Win 5 Tickets to the Atlanta Boat Show
My family will be at the 2013 Atlanta Boat Show, and I hope yours will too. We have some Atlanta Boat Show tickets to give away to 4 lucky readers – 4 winners will each win 5 admission tickets which can be used any of the 4 days the show is in town!
* I received tickets to the Atlanta Boat Show in exchange for sharing this giveaway with my readers.