We live in a rural area and do not have curbside recycling available to us, so it’s important for us to have a convenient way to collect our recyclable cans and plastic bottles that need to be taken to the county dump. The Rubbermaid 2-in-1 Recycler has given us an attractive and easy way to collect all of our recyclables, all in one location.
Rubbermaid 2-in-1 Features
- Keeps recyclables off the counter by giving them a place to live in your kitchen
- The bottom tilt out bin holds a standard 8-gallon trash bag AND features LinerLock™ bag management, so your bag stays put and does not slip
- Both the top bin and bottom bin have convenient handles when needed to transport recyclables to wher-ever your recycling is stored for pick-up or transport
- The 2-in-1 Recycler fits more recyclables while using 25% less floor space compared to typical divided containers
- Made with recyclable materials and is recyclable
I think most people realize the importance of recycling. Thanks to products like the Rubbermaid 2-in-1 Recycler, there is no excuse for not all doing our part.
“It is good to realize that if love and peace can prevail on earth, and if we can teach our children to honor nature’s gifts, the joys and beauties of the outdoors will be here forever.”
— Jimmy Carter
As you can see from the image below, our Rubbermaid 2-in1 Recycler is being put to good use. We have it tucked back in the utility room next to the trash bin. It looks like a trip to the recycling center is in order!
The 2-in-1 (SRV $39.99) is available for purchase online at Rubbermaid.com and in store at Meijer.
Win It: One lucky About A Mom reader in the US or Canada will win the new Rubbermaid 2-in-1 Recycler! Please enter using the form below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: About A Mom received the product mentioned above to facilitate a review. No compensation was received. All thoughts are our own.