- 3/4 cups of Flour
- 1/2 a cup of Cocoa
- 3/4 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 a cup of Sugar
- 1/2 a cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup of Vegetable Oil
- 2 teaspoons of Vanilla
- 1/2 a cup of Buttermilk
- 1 jar of Caramel
- Mini Snicker Bars
- 1 jar of Peanuts
- Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add cupcake liners to your cupcake tin.
- Whisk flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl until well combined.
- Add eggs, sugar, and brown sugar, oil, and vanilla into a separate mixing bowl.
- Mix until well blended.
- Pour half of the dry mixture into the wet ingredients.
- Then pour half of the buttermilk into the mixture.
- Repeat with the remaining wet ingredients and buttermilk.
- Blend until well combined.
- Fill cupcake liners halfway with batter.
- Bake for 18-21 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Take a spoon and dig out the center of your cupcake, as shown.
- Add your caramel and peanuts to the middle of the cupcake.
- Place the top back on your cupcake, and ice each cupcake.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and add snicker, as shown.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe by About A Mom at https://www.aboutamom.com/snicker-cupcakes/